Well, I never really cared much for blogging. I've read a number of blogs before and have stumbled across some while perusing the web for various reasons but there isn't really a blog that I consistently follow. Well, actually, that's not true.
My brother got me into Pearls Before Swine, a newspaper comic strip about a community of animals that include a warm-hearted yet dull-minded Pig, a pompous Rat, a wise Goat, and a Zebra who is constantly trying to keep from being eaten by his dumb-witted neighbors the Crocs. Anyways, the strip's creator, Stephan Pastis, has a blog that I have bookmarked and periodically check. It often-times has nothing to do with the strip whatsoever and instead often features a humorous story right out of his everyday life. Basically he posts whatever he feels like at the time and occasionally will throw in a comment about a recent strip or take suggestions for creating new merchandise.
Since I am by no means famous and have no reason to attract readers besides my friends and family (and I don't even expect a courtesy-read from them; perhaps my girlfriend will be the only person to bookmark it, and that may be only after I do it myself on her computer), I intend on posting whatever I feel like posting. At least early on, there will be no structure or time-schedule as to when and what I post. Perhaps it will evolve into something better, or perhaps I'll do it for a week and never post again. I just wanted to have a place where I could create well-written and structured posts about whatever it is I decide to post, whether it be computer help, phone tips/tricks (like I've been doing on MyBlackjack2.com under the username zman2100 for a year now), politics, video games, Christianity, sports, comic strips, UF, movies, current events, you name it.
That being said, there may be certain posts that will bore you to tears. Do not be discouraged. My idea for my first real post will turn some away immediately (it will probably involve video games) but hopefully some of you will continue to read even after a topic is discussed that you couldn't care less about.
So with that, I introduce to you Zach's Blog.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I bookmarked it myself.
ReplyDelete